1 ottobre 2012

Shell curtain

shell curtain

I know I already promised this was my last summer diy project...

Lo so, avevo già promesso che questo sarebbe stato il mio ultimo progettino estivo... 

But summer is one of the period of the year I like to produce the most!
Maybe because during vacations I have lot of spare time, or just because days are longer and I have a lot of light to work also during the evenings...

Ma l'estate è uno dei periodi dell'anno in cui produco un sacco di lavoretti!
Forse perchè durante le vacanze ho molto tempo libero, o forse solo perchè le giornate sono più lunghe e ho molta luce a disposizione per lavorare la sera...

shell curtain

I just drilled the seashells and passed across pack threads. Here and there I also used blue beads. When wind passes through, you can hear a magic sound ... Ok this is really my last summer diy! 
And now, let's work on autumn projects : )

Ho forato le conchiglie e ci ho passato attraverso il filo da pacchi. Qua e là ho inserito anche delle perline blu. Quando il vento attraversa la tenda si può sentire un suono magico...
Ok, questo è veramente il mio ultimo fai da te estivo!
E adesso lavoriamo su progetti autunnali : )



2 commenti:

  1. Cute idea. I remember making a like mirror curtain before. The same idea but instead of shells they were little circle mirrors that I bought from the craft store.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    RispondiElimina

I love reading all of your comments!
Mi piace leggere i vostri commenti!